Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Info Expired, Don't use this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PiXXelTrap

IGN (In-game name) : -PiXXelTrap
Age (Must be above 14) : 17
Position you are going for : builder
Past Experiences : creative mode, survival mode
Discord tag : LambChopTTV #5103
Why should we select you: I can build my own designs and others designs and I can incorporate others designs into my own, I can use command blocks for certain things, and I can use redstone 4 things like piston doors. Toggleable nether portals, auto farms, etc.

KalkatHAX

IGN (In-game name) : KalkatHAX
Age (Must be above 14): 14
The position you are going for: Hacker Catcher & Feature Implementer
Past Experiences: This would be my first proper experience as a staff member
Discord tag: KalkatHAX#6399
Why should we select you: I have known Nova from another server that we used to play on a long time ago. I only recently found out about AtlantheaMC and would like to help to improve the server. I'm good at finding bugs and finding features to implement to improve the players' overall experience. I have been playing on different servers and I've been playing Minecraft in general for the past 8-9 years.

iiNovaZ

Staff member
Owner
IGN (In-game name) : KalkatHAX
Age (Must be above 14): 14
The position you are going for: Hacker Catcher & Feature Implementer
Past Experiences: This would be my first proper experience as a staff member
Discord tag: KalkatHAX#6399
Why should we select you: I have known Nova from another server that we used to play on a long time ago. I only recently found out about AtlantheaMC and would like to help to improve the server. I'm good at finding bugs and finding features to implement to improve the players' overall experience. I have been playing on different servers and I've been playing Minecraft in general for the past 8-9 years.
Trial Application - DENIED

Hello there,
Thank you for your interest in AtlantheaMC by applying for the staff team.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application due to the reasons below.

• Not enough information provided.
You may apply again after 2 weeks passed.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at
iiNovaZ#5050

xXGurkenDonutXx

IGN (In-game name) : xXGurkenDonutXx
Position you are going for : Admin
Past Experiences : I have been an admin in many servers including Minecraft and Discord servers for years.
Discord tag : GurkenDonut#7238
Why should we select you: The reason i should be accepted is Because i know that i will fit in this role im very experienced and im extremely polite and active And i really want to help those in need. i have been staff in a Minecraft server for over 3 years. but got demoted due to being blamed of raiding. and i never did ! so i thought to my self i should find a proper and official server to apply to and i found this.and remember im telling the truth so what im telling is true. Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

Healinqz

IGN (In-game name) : Healinqz
Age (Must be above 14) : 14
Position you are going for : Administrator
Past Experiences : SysAdmin SysAdmin Mod(AtlantheaMC) Owner Admin + More but i believe they were all made by Articii
Discord tag : Healinqz#9892
Why should we select you:
I am extremely experienced in administration work. Although i may not bring much to the server in terms of building and coding i am extremely talented in ensuring that the server runs correctly. In previous events of me being a staff member of a server i have ensured that the staff & community of said server have run smoothly and without falter. If given the Admin rank i can increase efficiency, effectiveness & overall betterment of the staff team & server. You can also expect that i will speak my mind of what i think as i have done it previously on the server and was banned despite that i was not breaking any rules, in conclusion it proved that i was not and i was unbanned under a false ban.

Extra: I was banned from the discord but i believe i was unbanned as it was a false ban. You will have to ask iiNova for more information

Thank you for your time in reading my application and i hope the result will be positive for both parties involved in the application.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadMax

IGN (In-game name) :MadMax
Age (Must be above 14) :18
Position you are going for :Assistant mod or helper
Past Experiences :worked as helper in few faction servers and as admin in a skyblock/faction server. Also worked as helper in a pixelmon server and was a helper in AtlantheaMC
Discord tag :Mad Max#2721
Why should we select you: Im pretty good in helping others to build a bit good in finding hackers and i can handle situtations which needs player handling

Nilaw Manandhar

IGN (In-game name) : Jetmax
Age (Must be above 14) : 15
Position you are going for : bug/hack hunter
Past Experiences : i had been a mod in few server for the purpose of hunting for hackers
Discord tag : JetmaxFury#4163
Why should we select you: so i can help people from hackers and try my best to make the server clean from hackers and cheaters
ACCEPTED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom