Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DionKill - Griefing Faction - ChainHelmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DionKill

• In-game name: DionKill
  • Date Last Active: 2019/08/31
  • Today's Date: 2019/09/4
  • Ban Message: Griefing faction [B1] Appeal on forums
  • Permanent Ban.
  • What happened: All started yesterday when i was using the nether portal that my mates have made. When i was in the nether the first thing i have done is returning to the overworld 😼, but im not returned into my base, but in the base of the Legends faction, and i have do /home and crafted a flint and steel. Then i have returned to their base and i set it on fire. And stole some shulker boxes. And a few hours later someone have killed me with fireworks, so i can't bring back their "loot" (coal and glass i think).
  • Apology: I did it unconsciously, and im so sorry about that. Olso, there is no tutorial or sign that says that someone can't grief (probably the server needs something like the original rules room of TE, i know that is not done yet but is one of first things to do), and when i was playing it, i was using 1.12.2, and even if it was protected zone, i have the "permission" to break blocks, same in the build hub with drops, thing that should not happen (what!? you haven't played tuber simulator!?). And as i said before, im so sorry about that. I will not do that again.

ChainHelmet

Your trusted armor piece!
Staff member
Developer
Ok first of all I wanna get some answers from you which are, what's the reason you set their property on fire, and second if you have seen the /rules about the griefing, to simplify that, we are working on the general and more informative rules of our server. Currently, we got the rules command.

Give me precise answers you got for the grief and you may have a chance on returning to our server.

DionKill

Thanks for answering. For the first question, i have set their property on fire because the one that have killed me after that, (i don't remember his name, almost a week is passed, i only remember that his name starts with something like ri or ry) have started to go in our base and explode fireworks on me, but not to kill me, only to make me mad. So when i traveled the nether portal, and i was in the Legends' base, i thought it was his base. But then i realized that it wasn't his base because he started to write in chat to other people, and the name of his factions wasn't the Legends' one. Sorry for the owners of the Legends' base. And for the second answer, no, i haven't seen the /rules command.

ChainHelmet

Your trusted armor piece!
Staff member
Developer
Thanks for answering. For the first question, i have set their property on fire because the one that have killed me after that, (i don't remember his name, almost a week is passed, i only remember that his name starts with something like ri or ry) have started to go in our base and explode fireworks on me, but not to kill me, only to make me mad. So when i traveled the nether portal, and i was in the Legends' base, i thought it was his base. But then i realized that it wasn't his base because he started to write in chat to other people, and the name of his factions wasn't the Legends' one. Sorry for the owners of the Legends' base. And for the second answer, no, i haven't seen the /rules command.
Okay then, since at least you understand that griefing is not allowed, and that you didn't do this on purpose, I will let this go on for now. But the next time that you're banned for the same reason, this will not be tolerated.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom