Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can't Connect to the Team Extreme Server: You are not in the Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DionKill

Idk if this is normal, but from a couple of days ago, i can't connect to the server. I have only connected once to test my new GPU (pretty cool) then when i have disconnected and reconnected this happened:

I can't attach the video file what extensions are allowed here? I have rendered the file in 3 formats but no one work.

Edit: btw it says that:
Kicked whilst connecting to TeSpawn: You are not Whitelisted on this server!

Last edited:

iiNovaZ

Staff member
Owner
Okay, thanks. We were in maintenance. The server is now up,

Best regards,
iiNovaZ (Founder and Owner of AtlantheaMC)

DionKill

Everytime i try to get on the server i can be able to break blocks for a couple of seconds then i get kicked from the server because of lost connection. Ik this is a problem of the server host, but the server does that only around 15:00 pm and 17:00 pm GMT. Strange.

iiNovaZ

Staff member
Owner
Everytime i try to get on the server i can be able to break blocks for a couple of seconds then i get kicked from the server because of lost connection. Ik this is a problem of the server host, but the server does that only around 15:00 pm and 17:00 pm GMT. Strange.
It's not the host. It's your internet connection. also, join the discord server to register your self

DionKill

I don't know if it is my internet, becuase when i can't connect to the server, i try then to join other servers and it works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DionKill

I will try it.

Edit: Ok, i have seen what is the problem: is my laptop connection. Probably is a problem of the wi-fy PCIe card, because on my gaming rig, i can play without disconnecting.

Last edited:

iiNovaZ

Staff member
Owner
You are in the server, issue fixed.
I will close the thread now. Thank you so much for taking interest here.

Yours Truly,
iiNovaZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom